WE USE THE BEST CUSTOMS BOKERS THAT AUSTRALIA RELIES ON
WANT A FREE QUOTE? CALL US NOW AT +61 7 5522 0101
This service provides clearance of import goods through the Australian Customs Service.
Formal Entries are lodged and passed ensuring correct duty & GST assessments.
Since 1989 we have provided tailored customs compliance programs based on ever-changing government regulations and your requirements.
We have successfully delivered major cost savings to our clients through the following services:
- Tariff concessions and project by-laws
- Enhanced Project By-Law Scheme (EPBS)
- Tariff concession order applications
- Customs Entry and freight forwarding reviews
- Customs compliance Quarantine compliance
Global Overseas Direct is an experienced Brisbane based Air Freight Forwarder. We provide export and import services on all carriers and all routes, to and from the Australasian region. Beyond Australia we work with an extensive network of selected agents to provide you with a seamless and reliable service. We provide an extensive range of Air Freight Forwarding services including direct and consolidated shipments on all major trade lane routes. At Global Overseas Direct we can meet all your global transportation needs around the world. Whether you’re flying abalone from Afghanistan or zippers from Zimbabwe or Manufactured Goods from Munich, you can count on us to get your freight to you – on budget & on time.
Our Air Freight Forwarding Services Include:
- Consolidated Air shipments
- Direct Air Shipments
- Next-Flight shipments
- Oversize shipments
- Packing and crating
- Break-bulk and on-forward distribution
- Dangerous goods handling
- Worldwide Door to Door Courier services
Global Overseas Direct can handle all your sea freight requirements. Our global network provides you with a complete worldwide transport and distribution solution. We provide export and import services on all carriers and all routes, to and from the Australasian region. Beyond Australia we work with an extensive network of selected agents to provide you with a seamless and reliable service.
We provide an extensive range of Sea Freight Forwarding services including:
- Pick up, packing and crating
- FCL, LCL and FAK shipping
- Door to door services
- Port Handling and inland transportation
- Special Projects
- Worldwide services
- Perishable and general freight
- NVOCC services. Hazardous Cargo
- Letter of Credit Consignments
- Short-term and Long-term storage
Sea cargo can be shipped as FCL (full container loads of either 20’ or 40’ in length); as LCL (less than container load) consolidated with other freight for cost effectiveness; or as break bulk cargo for awkward or irregular sized cargo.
Phone: +61 7 5522 0101
Hours of Operation: 7 DAYS / 24 HOURS
- Tariff Advice: Tariff concession applications can be lodged in Canberra by our consultants. Our expertise in this area has resulted in the reduction of duty rates for many imported goods.
- Import/Export Consolidations: We offer a service of recieving goods at our warehouse of consolidation containers for export to countries overseas. All goods are manifested and recorded for clearance in other countries. The same procedure is provided in reverse for import cargo.
- Insurance: Marine Transit Insurance is available through our group and can be extended to door to door cover if required.
- Storage: Our Group Warehouse facility ensures suitable dry storage at competitive rates.
- Special Projects: Our company has been responsible for the complete handling of major projects in the construction of Highways, Dams and Power stations in countries overseas. Movements of thousands of tons of cargo by sea and air with correct documentation over a period of 5 years until the completion of the project.
- Fairs and Exhibitions: WORLD EXPO 88 was a recent fair which required our expertise. We provide a service of collecting displays and models arranging packing and shipping to overseas Trade-fairs destinations.
- Cartage: Our group offers a competitive cartage service for interstate and local couriers. We also provide a service for the transport of 20FT and 40FT containers by regular or swing lift trailers.
- Landed Costing Reports: Our country will provide landed cost estimates to assist you in converting purchase unit costs into landed unit costs, including overseas freight, insurance, duty, GST,agency and transport costs.